Join AIA|DC’s Emerging Architects Committee in announcing the winners of the 2015 RE-Form Design Competition. The winners will present their concepts and engage in dialogue about the design with the jury and audience.
Jury members for the 2015 RE-Form Design Competition include:
- Giulio Cappellini, Architect & Designer, Cappellini
- Brian Le Gette, Product Design/Developer & Entrepreneur, 180’s, Zero Chroma, Big City Farms
- Ehren Gaag, Architect / Furniture & Product Designer, Gensler
- Melissa Moore, Founder and Primary Designer, Nikkuu Design
- Nicole Runde, Product Developer, Emeco
- Hiro Isogai, Managing Principal / Project Designer, WDG
WHEN: Monday, November 9, 2015, 6.30—8.30pm
WHERE: District Architecture Center, 421 7th Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20004
PRICE: Free, registration required via AIA|DC.
SPONSORED BY: PriceModern and Haworth