Are you passionate about learning and design? Do you want to design the learning environments of the future all around the world?
Fielding Nair International (FNI), a global leader in educational facilities planning and architectural design is looking for you. FNI plans and designs school facilities for today and tomorrow with one primary goal in mind — to improve learning. FNI has provided professional services to local, regional and national governments, school districts and other educational clients in 46 countries on six continents.
We are currently seeking a Project Architect or Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience managing and leading projects to work in our Baltimore Studio. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated out-of-the box thinker with strong project management, communication, and leadership skills. A passion for design and a curiosity about learning, and the world is a must.
Minimum job requirements include:
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- 5 years of experience as Project Architect or Project Manager with a portfolio of built architecture projects, and a track record of effective project management and team leadership
- Strong technical skills in Revit
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, consultants, and team members in person, online, and in writing
- Knowledge of all phases of architecture design, documentation, and construction
- Must reside in, or be willing to relocate to the Baltimore area
- Willingness to travel internationally
Licensed Architect and LEED Accredited Professional preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. FNI reserves the right to withdraw this job opening at any time.