CannonDesign has an exceptional opportunity for an Architect/Project Manager in our Washington, D.C. office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of strategists, futurists, researchers, architects, engineers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal—to help solve our clients’ and society’s greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will perform in a Project Manager role and will be responsible for leading and engaging with clients and teams in delivering services to creatively solve problems. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage design and production processes in a multi-office collaborative environment including team building, staffing, project organization, communication and mentoring.
- Facilitate the development and evolution of the work plan, budget, and schedule.
- Align work effort and resources with contract and compensation commitments and proactively address changes, including additional services as required.
- Align team process and deliverables with the delivery method, providing outstanding design solutions to our clients.
- Build long-term client relationships to secure new business.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and 10+ years of experience managing projects for clients. Architectural registration required, Master’s degree preferred. Qualified candidates will have experience leading BIM project production teams, have general familiarity with Revit, and will be proficient in MS Excel and other data management software.
To apply: upload resumes and portfolio materials through our career portal located at cannondesign.com.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.