Gensler is a leading architecture, design and planning firm in 46 locations around the world. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
Ask anyone and they’ll tell you that our people are our greatest asset!
Are you ready to lead somewhere new? Do you love to create dramatic spaces that immediately change a person’s sense of well-being?
Join Gensler DC’s experienced hospitality practice as a project management leader, responsible for all interfaces of client and end user design experience through their realization as built work. We create spaces that shape people’s experiences. Be a client and team leader among similarly passionate hospitality professionals in a truly design-driven culture.
- Licensed architect with a passion for and depth in all phases and scales of hotel and restaurant experience – 12 plus years of base building work
- Demonstrated desire to mentor youthful, exuberant staff
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management.
- Superior technical and technological skillsets
- Astute business developer: nurture and maintain client relationships.
- Must have knowledge of current trends, clients and hospitality market brands
- Leveraged control of financial performance
- Continuous hunger for ongoing personal and professional growth
And live and breathe hospitality!
Talented teams drive our firm forward through ideas and innovation and sharing of success and accomplishments across the firm, each step of the way. Gensler’s approach to total compensation and benefits echoes commitment to collaboration and shared success.
In addition to being voted “One of the Best Places to Work” in a number of locations throughout the Country, Gensler offers a wide array of benefits – from healthcare to ESOP, profit-sharing, twice annual bonus opportunities and more!
Learn more about the position and all that Gensler has to offer!
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply directly via Gensler.