Grimm + Parker Architects is a diverse group of Architects and Designers who aspire to make our communities wonderful places to live, learn and play.
As communitiy architects partnering with our clients, we create buildings which serve a meaningful purpose and give back to communities for years to come. We are seeking a Project Architect who would be inspired to join our team in our new and going Tysons Studio.
A Day In the Life of a G+P Project Architect…
Full time professional architectural team member uses independent judgement except in unusual or complex issues seeks guidance. Develops design and/or technical solutions for architectural projects, primarily K-12, higher ed, libaries and other cultural/civic buildings.
About YOU…You may be a fit if you possess:
Architecture Degree from accredited school
Demonstrated experience in all phases of projects: Design through Construction Documents
Proven ability to work in team oriented, collaborative environment
High proficiency in architectural drawing programs, required Revit and Sketchup skills
Excellent communication skills
5+ years architecture firm experience demonstrated success, preferably in K-12 projects
Required Education and Experience
- Architectural Degree and team oriented
- License highly preferred or very near to licensure
- 5+ years of experience in a professional architectural firm environment, K-12 preferred
- Required proficiency in architectural computer programs Revit and Sketchup
- Highly desirable proficiency in other architectural rendering computer programs.
- Demonstrated design talent displayed in portfolio
- Strong communication skills; ability to interact directly with clients and build rapport.
Apply via Grimm + Parker’s online job board.