ACG Architects is seeking Architects for our McLean/Tysons Corner Office who are passionate about Architecture and excel at detailing Construction Documents……send your resume and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum 7 years experience in a US Architectural firm.
Qualified candidate will assist Project Managers in developing design and construction documents for high-quality projects of different scales for high-end residential, hospitality, embassy, condo and commercial office projects. Candidate will perform in conjunction with Project Managers and Principals to maintain project quality, profitability, performance and client satisfaction. Full-time position in our Tyson’s Corner/McLean office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have capability to design, detail and produce CAD drawings from SD through CD’s with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, zoning, accessibility, and generally knowledgeable in jurisdictional processes and possess knowledge of current building codes and best practices within the design and construction industries.
- Organize and perform multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently.
- AutoCad & MS Office proficiency required, 3DS Max proficiency and REVIT preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Position 1: Minimum 3 years of U.S. experience with an emphasis on high-end residential, hospitality, embassy, condo and commercial office projects. Architectural Registration preferred.
- Position 2: Minimum 7 years of U.S. experience with an emphasis on high-end residential, hospitality, embassy, condo and commercial office projects. Architectural Registration required, licensed in U.S. Strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills. Essential knowledge of engineering disciplines to coordinate work with outside consultants. Extensive experience in construction document preparation, familiarity with project specifications, as well as field observation.
Individuals with creative insight looking for professional growth and responsibility should apply by sending your resume and design portfolio to email@example.com. Please indicate “Position 1″ or “Position 2” in your response heading. ACG is an EOE.
Desired Skills and Experience
Revit, SketchUp, Architectural Design, AutoCAD, Design Research, Architecture, Construction Drawings, Architectural Drawings, Mixed-use Design, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Residential Design, Rendering, 3D Studio Max, Renovation, Space Planning, Interior Architecture, Construction Management, Project Management, Historic Preservation, CAD, Sustainability, Microsoft Office, Project Planning, Drawing, AIA Building Codes, Architectural Details, Commercial Projects