This month’s Emerging Architects Committee monthly meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 9 at 6.30 pm at the offices of Hickok Cole Architects. It’ll be brief, but will include a wrap-up of the RE-Form Design Competition and its Awards event as well as planning for the remainder of the year and the start of 2017. And don’t forget, the D.C. chapter of Latin American Interior Designers, Engineers, & Architects (LA.IDEA) will be celebrating its three-year anniversary tonight after the meeting at the Ritz-Carlton Georgetown next door.
WHEN: Wednesday, Nov. 9, 6.30-8.00pm
WHERE: Hickok Cole Architects, 1023 31st Street NW, Washington, DC 20007
AIA|DC EAC NOVEMBER AGENDA
Getting to the Job Offer (Jiang)
- This Saturday, Nov. 12, 9:30-11am; District Architecture Center
- Any volunteers available to help out?
- Register here: http://www.aiadc.com/event/getting-job-offer
AIA Leadership Institute (Ryan/Leah)
- Friday, Nov. 18, 8:30am-6:30pm; AIA National
- Register here: http://www.aialeadershipinstitute.com/
Fall Design Fete After Party (Abi)
- Friday, Nov.18, 10pm-midnight; District Architecture Center
- Register here: http://www.aiadc.com/event/fall-design-f%C3%AAte-after-party
Moleskine Holiday Happy Hour (Marcell)
- Thursday, Dec.1, 6-8pm; Moleskine Georgetown, 3029 M Street NW
- Registration link to come!