1. Event we are excited for:
This month begins the mentoring workshop series and our theme for 2017 is Life Hacks for Architects! The goal is to highlight specific skills/topics to help provide attendees with the tools to be an even better professional. The series is shaping up to be really interesting and our first event will be a tour of the WeWork space in Crystal City followed by a round table discussion on work/life balance. Make sure to register here!
2. For all the INTJs that love reading about personality types
3. If you want to become a better leader in the profession:
Applications are live for the Christopher Kelley Leadership Development Program! This is a program founded by a few EAC members in honor of Christopher Kelley, an influential emerging architect from our chapter. Details about the program can be found on the website and on June 5th there will be an info session on the application process!
4. In case you’re negotiating your raise this week and need a power pose
5. Because your LEED credential is about to expire
This website is a great, free resource for CE credits that apply for both AIA HSW and LEED!