The AIA|DC Emerging Architects Committee is proud to announce its fourth annual Thesis Showcase, highlighting the best in student capstone projects. Selected entrants will have the opportunity to present their thesis work at a gala event to be held in Washington, D.C. in August.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) or Master of Architecture (M.Arch) degree from any NAAB accredited program
- Applicants must have graduated in 2015 or later
- Applicants must have completed a thesis or capstone project
To be considered for this opportunity:
- Submit the online application form
- Upload a PDF document to the online submission that features images and supplemental information to illustrate the thesis. Document should be formatted at 11″x17″ and be no longer than 2 pages and no larger than 4MB.
The deadline for submissions is midnight on Friday, June 15th, 2017. Selected speakers will be notified in early July. To be considered, submit here.
Following the submission process, we will be gathering to celebrate the winners for the 4th annual Thesis Showcase on September 12th!
WHEN: Tuesday, September 12th, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
WHERE: District Architecture Center, 421 7th Street NW, Washington, DC, 20004
PRICE: $10 for AIA, Assoc. AIA, and DAC members; $15 for non-members.
For more information and to register for the 2016 Thesis Showcase, please visit AIA|DC.
See the winners of the Emerging Architects Committee’s 2015 Thesis Showcase.